Established in 1984, System Sensor is one of the largest manufacturers of fire detection and notification products in the world. Specializing in smoke detection technology, System Sensor invests highly in research and development, resulting in an exceptional line of products that are reliable. As a global company, System Sensor is committed to serving the needs and expectations of the expanding fire alarm market. Backed by sales, service and manufacturing sites, System Sensor recognizes the importance of understanding local markets and fire codes. Some of Systems products, features and highlights include:
- Aspirating Smoke Detection-System Sensor proudly features FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology series-a line of smoke detectors that draws air into a highly sensitive smoke-sensing chamber through a pipe network. This results in the most accurate standard detection, early warning fire detection that is suitable for virtually every environment. The FAAST is ideal for data centers.
- Audible Visible (AV) Notification- System Sensor’s AV notification devices are the most versatile in the industry. System Sensor makes specification, configuration, and installation of your notification project simple. Its brilliant plug-in design, functional consistency, field-adjustable settings make the AV notification ideal for fire alarm system, emergency communication systems, mass notification systems, general signaling, directional sound, and voice evacuation systems.
- Reflected Beam Smoke Detection-System Sensor’s Reflected Beam Smoke Detectors are designed for spacious rooms, open areas, and high-ceilings. Reflected Smoke Detectors is ideal for warehouses, atriums, arenas, and churches.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Monoxide Detection- System Sensor specializes in CO detectors using electrochemical sensors to measure levels of carbon monoxide and alerting residents with a flashing Temp-4 signal alarm. These CO detectors guarantee 24/7 central station protection.
- HVAC Duct Smoke Detection-System Sensor’s InnovairFlex duct smoke detectors simplify HVAC system monitoring. A single unit can accommodate multiple installation footprints and its broad temperature and humidity ranges accommodate exposure to extreme temperatures. The InnovairFlex is also flexible, so it can adjust to fit any application.
- Spot Detection-The System Sensor detector line covers an array of commercial or residential applications. Their spot detectors are designed to be easy to use and for project flexibility.
- Fire Sprinkler Monitoring-System Sensor’s monitoring devices can monitor fire sprinkler systems, control valves and enable personnel to respond as quickly as possible. Their waterflow detectors monitor the flow of water to sprinkler heads and supervisory switches help incorrect tampering of valve controls.
- Modules-System Sensor’s intelligent and conventional modules are engineered to meet a broad range of application requirements.
- Multi-Voltage Relays- System Sensor’s multi-voltage conventional relays are used for building system interfacing such as high-current switching applications, fan and damper assembly control, door control, and air handling unit controls.
For over thirty years, System Sensor has been manufacturing the most reliable fire detection and notification products. Ideal for schools, factories or telecommunication facilities, System Sensor provides its customers with fire protection and genuine peace of mind.