Graybar specializes in supply chain management and is the leading distributor of high-quality equipment and materials for a diverse list of industries including construction, commercial, government, industrial, broadband utility, and electric utility. As a Fortune 500 company, has been serving customers in a variety of markets and has been supporting new construction, infrastructure and building renovations throughout North America. Graybar builds systems and provides a wide range of solutions for a variety of applications including:
- Data Centers-Graybar serves as a vital component by supplying electrical, communication, security, lighting , cooling, automation, and services solutions for data centers. This makes up well over fifty percent of a typical data center.
- Facility Maintenance
- Energy Solutions-Graybar proudly features PowerSmart- a single source for energy management that reduces cost, heightens efficiency and productivity. Graybar helps build energy management strategies and provides products and services that help turn expenses into energy-conserving solutions.
- Lighting-Graybar is the distributor of choice when it comes to lighting schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, roadways, parking lots , utilities, industrial manufacturing, and government facilities.
- Transportation Systems-Graybar offers extensive knowledge and services to meet project and management needs.
Additionally, Graybar carries numerous services including:
- Logistics-Graybar optimizes or streamlines your supply chain and gives customers convenient access to products and services. Graybar ensures delivery of materials on time and as quickly as possible.
- Inventory and Materials Management-Graybar designs service solutions to help cut inventory expenses and improve product availability. Some of these solutions include on-site services, material knitting and order staging.
- Process Efficiency-Graybar’s e-commerce capabilities integrate customers’ procurement and accounting systems.
- Complete Building Systems-Graybar offers a range of services that assist in all aspects of projects and facilities. Some of these services include technical assistance, and energy and safety audits to trained specialists that help contractors, installers, and end-user customers.
- Business Services-Graybar offers an array of business services including project and equipment finance, recycling programs, diversity and teaming agreements, corporate accounts, and supply chain waste walks.
Since 1869, Graybar has been delivering tens of thousands of electrical supplies, communications and data products, components and related services to customers throughout North America. Through its multitude of services, Graybar has been powering and networking their facilities with efficiency. For over a century, Graybar has played a critical role in America’s supply chain.